Radiant Hot Plate SMD-6000
A Hot Plate system designed especially for the Electronics Industry – Soak, Preheat, Burn In, Reflow, Pull Test & other uses
Thermal Imaging of Surface Temperature Profile Chart
|Radiant EnergyThe Radiant Hot Plate has been engineered to provide an efficient High Mass Digitally Controlled Direct Radiant Energy source for “in-process” or “off-line” preheat and bake requirements of components and circuit boards.
Four (4) Heat Shield Guards are installed to protect the user. The Digital Controller is preset to a mximum of 350°F (176°C), but can be increased upon request. It is recommended that the Hot Plate be placed in a zoned area and a “Caution” notice posted that a hot surface is present.
- Dimensions 12″ x 6-1/8″ x 13″ (305 x 156 x 330 mm)
- Weight 17.5 lb (7.9 kg)
- Power 110V-1500 Watts, 220V-1600 Watts, 50/60 hz
- Maximum Temperature
- Standard Factory Regulated 350°F (177°C) ±2°F
- Special Factory Regulated 700°F (371°C) ±2°F
- Maximum Permitted Weight on top of Hot Plate 40 lb. (17.1 kg)
- Cord Three Wire
- Heating Element Ceramic
- Controller PID Fuzzy Logic Digital
- Radiant Plate Cast Aluminum 12″ x 12″ (305 x 305 mm)
- Stabilizing Period 45 Minutes
- Timer Push to start, push to stop
- ESD Rating <0.004V
- Safety Shielding Four (4) Side Guards
- Fuse 15 Amps
- Switching Solid-State 430 m/s
Large Area Stability
The Radiant Hot Plate is a non-static generating and includes 144 sq. inches of cast aluminum, selected to ensure stability of performance and close tolerance over the surface of the Hot Plate.
A PID Digital Closed-Loop Programmable Controller measures the temperature feedback via a “K” type thermocouple. A temperature setting may be calibrated and stored within the Controller and once set will be maintained to ±2°F.
Part # Description
High Temperature Reflow Hot Plate
Part # Description
Radiant Hot Plate Accessories
- 8100-2424 Board Holder for Hot Plate
- 8100-1102 Chipmaster Riser Platform
- 8100-1103 Board Holder Riser Platform